It is two months since I launched Battenhall. This blog has been quieter than normal of late, as all my blogging action has been over on the Battenhall blog. So I thought it would be worthwhile writing down an update on how it has all gone so far.
- We have been busy and been fortunate enough to be asked to do some very exciting work, and that is awesome beyond belief
- The team is now 8 people, and we're still hiring at all levels
- We have 14 clients, including Sanctuary Group, minicabit, Shoreditch Works, Jimmy's Iced Coffee, E-Tale and Talking Heads (we can't talk about all of them just yet)
- We have moved office once already, up from the 6th to the top floor in our Bonhill Street offices in London's Tech City
- We have published two of our regular reports already - Battenhall Monthly is free to subscribe to here
- We are ahead of budget (phew!) by 90.1%
- We have bought most of Shoreditch's supply of good coffee
Thanks as ever for all of your support, and you can keep up to date on things happening at Battenhall over on out blog.